Wednesday 12 November 2014

Time To Get The Facts!

Name
Amy Louise

Birthday
02/06/1993 (21)

Height
5 foot 2

Shoe Size
4/5

Subjects at School
A Levels in ICT, English Lit & Lang, Psychology and Art

Siblings
1 Sister (Older)

Number(s)
4... 23...

Animal
Elephant

Colour
Pink

Hobbies
Trampolinng, Archery, "Keeping fit"

Pets
5 Cats 

Tattoos/Piercings
1 Tattoo, ear lobes + top of ear (coming soon!)

Few random questions:
1. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of, my sister (Jodie) was named after Jodie Foster cause my mum liked her at the time and the name obviously, I was just named Amy because my Nan liked it I think?
2. When was the last time you cried?
I cried at Hollyoaks the other day.... proud moments.
3.Would you bungee jump?
YES, I have and I'd do it again. It was absolutely amazing,
4. What is your favourite cereal?
Weatabix! I used to have it every single morning without fail but I get up at silly o'clock now so I rarely even have breakfast until it's a normal time and I'm on my break at work...
5. Do you think you are strong?
Tough one, it all depends because you can never really answer it until you're put in a situation where you have to be strong. I've had a rough couple of months and overall I think I've handled it a lot better than some and people have even told me I'm doing really well considering. So yeah, I guess I am but really... it's only because I have no other choice, it's not an active decision that I'm making, it's just because well, what else is there to do?
6. What is the view from your window?
I can actually see fields and ... the village in the distance, it's quite nice really. On fireworks night you can see so many it's really quite pretty.
7. Have you ever crashed?
I actually hit a car a week after I passed my test, I just went round a corner too fast. Not too much damage done but I don't regret because it made me such a better driver because of it.
8. Where do you go when you're sad?
I don't really have a certain spot, it's usually my room or .. where I live in the countryside I'll go for a wonder round there.
9. What are your fears?
I've always hated people in full head-covering costumes, I really don't know why but they make me very uneasy and uncomfortable. I just can't ... deal with seeing them, or being near them, or seeing people talking to them... freaks me out. I always hatehatehate it when it's super windy, genuinely feels like I'm gonna fly away.
10. Who is your best friend?
Summer and Jess, we've been friends for ages and they're always always there for me when I need them, what more could you ask for?
11.What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
I'm not very confident, and I don't believe in myself. It's silly and cliche I know but it's true. I mean sometimes I think of all these things I should do and then I just don't and I regret it but I only have myself to blame. Sometimes I think like .. wow I'm super amazing but then at the same time I'm not. I guess this blog is perhaps going to help me with that?
12. One thing you want to do before you die?
I can't answer this, there's so much I want to do and if the situation was that I knew I was dying and I had a certain amount of time to live, I wouldn't make a list and pick what I wanted to do,.. I'd go out and just do absolutely everything whilst I had the chance.
13. Turn ons and turns offs?
Turn on... sense of humor? Things in common? Sexy beard. Amazing smell.
Turn off... awkwardness, bad smell...
14. Have you ever been in love?
I would say I have but it's over now - part of the rough couple of months I've had. All I'll say is...When you know you know. Timing is everything. Never say never. If I had known it would have ended this way, I wouldn't have changed a single moment.
15. What are your future goals?
Well, again, rough couple of months but I'm finally starting to put a plan together. Stay working until my trip next year then maybe find something ICT related because that's what I really want to do. That was always the plan but the last 4 years or so I've somehow got distracted from that. Or possibly something zoo/animal related, or maybe I'll stay in South Africa! A girl can dream.

Hope you feel like you know me a little better. 
Anymore questions you wanna know, feel free to shoot them my way!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment